MCSA: Windows Sever 2016
This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
- Modules 12
- Duration 40 Hours
- Skill level Intermediate
Skills gained / Objectives
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server
Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options,
including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems,
virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and
select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and
- Describe the high availability and disaster
recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
Who can benefits ?
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some experiencing working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a single five-day course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. This course will help them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute for Windows Server 2016.
- A basic understanding of networking
- An awareness and understanding of security
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows
client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Lab : Installing and configuring Nano Server
- Managing disks in Windows Server
- Managing volumes in Windows Server
Lab : Configuring local storage
- Creating and managing volumes
- Resizing volumes
- Managing virtual hard disks
Lab : Planning and configuring storage technologies and components
Lab : Implementing Storage Spaces
Lab : Implementing Data Deduplication
Lab : Installing and configuring Hyper-V
Lab : Installing and configuring containers
Lab : Planning and implementing a high availability and disaster recovery solution
Lab : Implementing a failover clustering
Lab : Managing a failover cluster
ab : Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
Lab : Implementing NLB
Lab : Using MDT to deploy Windows Server 2016
Lab : Implementing WSUS and deploying updates
Lab : Monitoring and troubleshooting Windows Server 2016
Please Contact Us To Enquiry on this Course
+977 01 4102721, 4102722, 4102723
Visit Our Office
Opposite Singhadurbar East Gate, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Opening Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm