Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3
This Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 training class is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
- Modules 8
- Duration 10 Hours
- Skill level Intermediate
Skills gained / Objectives
- Insert the course objectives in a bulleted list with periods. For
- Create pivot tables and charts.
- Learn to trace precedents and dependents.
- Convert text and validate and consolidate data.
- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros.
- Import and export data.
Who can benefits ?
This course is intended for students who are experienced Excel 2016 users and have a desire or need to advance their skills in working with some of the more advanced Excel features.
- Intermediate level of Excel.
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Inserting Slicers
- Working with Pivot Tables
- Inserting Pivot Charts
- More Pivot Table Functionality
- Tracing Precedents
- Tracing Dependents
- Showing Formulas
- Converting Text to Columns
- Linking to External Data
- Controlling Calculation Options
- Protecting Worksheets and Workbooks
- Tracking Changes
- Marking a Workbook as Final
- Recording Macros
- Running Macros
- Editing Macros
- Adding Macros to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Preparing a Workbook for Internationalization and Accessibility
- Importing and Exporting Files
- Using Slicers to Filter Data
- Creating a PivotTable Timeline
- Creating a Standalone PivotChart
- Workspaces in Excel 2013
- PivotTable Updates
- Ink Equations
- Multi-Select Option in Slicers
- Quick Shape Formatting
- Sharing with SharePoint or OneDrive
Please Contact Us To Enquiry on this Course
+977 01 4102721, 4102722, 4102723
Visit Our Office
Opposite Singhadurbar East Gate, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Opening Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm