PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training and Certification Course Description
This course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in project management activities. The Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual provides guidance on the principles, processes and themes to use to manage projects in any environment. This syllabus is based on the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual issued in June 2009 by OGC and the TSO. It reflects both the Foundation and Practitioner levels of examination.
- Modules 11
- Duration 24 Hours
- Skill level Intermediate
Who can benefits ?
PRINCE2 certification will give you the skills to feel confident in managing projects successfully within the workforce. Using PRINCE2 in your projects will give you common systems, procedures and language. It provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively, you will make fewer mistakes, learn from those that you do make, and ultimately save money and effort.
A PRINCE2 qualification is a great asset for your resume. PRINCE2 is recognized as a world-class international product and is the standard method for project management. Many companies across the world require staff to be PRINCE2 certified
There are no pre-requisites for the PRINCE2® foundation examination. Anyone, who wants to take up project management including Project Managers, Team Managers, Executives, Project Leaders, Project Coordinators, Program and Delivery Managers, can take up PRINCE Foundation exam for better career aspects.
- The structure of PRINCE2®
- What PRINCE2® does not provide
- What makes a PRINCE2® project
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- What is it we wish to control?
- What does a project manager do?
- Projects in context
- Applying PRINCE2®
- Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2®
- Business case theme
- PRINCE2® requirements for the Business Case
- Guidance for effective business case management
- Techniques: investment appraisal
- The organization theme
- Roles and responsibilities
- PRINCE2® requirements for organization
- Guidance for effective project organization
- The quality theme
- PRINCE2® requirements for quality
- Guidance for effective quality management
- Technique: recommended quality review technique
- The plans theme
- PRINCE2® requirements for plans
- Guidance for effective planning
- Techniques: prioritization, estimation and scheduling.
- The risk theme
- PRINCE2®’s requirements for risk management
- Guidance for effective risk management
- Technique: recommended risk management procedure
- The change theme
- PRINCE2®’s approach to change
- Guidance for effective change control
- Technique: recommended issue and change control procedure
- The progress theme
- PRINCE2®’s requirements for managing progress
- Guidance for effective progress control
- Technique: progress evaluation and peer review
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Managing a stage boundary
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
Please Contact Us To Enquiry on this Course
+977 01 4102721, 4102722, 4102723
Visit Our Office
Opposite Singhadurbar East Gate, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Opening Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm