MCSA Certification Course
An opportunity for students to earn Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or MCSA certification, which is a prerequisite to the MCSE expert-level certifications. You can opt for any course from a range of MCSA courses: MCITP: Server Administrator – Windows Server 2008 (MCSA 2008), Upg MCSA/MCITP 2008 to MCSA 2012, MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2, MCSA: SQL Server 2012, and MCSA: Windows 8.1. This course serves as a MCSA boot camp and includes MCSA 2008 Certification and MCSA Windows 8.1 training course.
- MCSA: Windows Sever 2016 - This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
- Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016 - This five-day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan and administer a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches you how to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your SharePoint environment. This course also provides guidelines, best practices, and considerations that help you optimize your SharePoint deployment. This is the first in a sequence of two courses for IT professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
- Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016 - This five-day course will teach you how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The special areas of focus for this course include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, and Microsoft Business Connectivity Services. This course also focuses on social computing features, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features. Students also will learn about business intelligence solutions, Enterprise Content Management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. This course also covers how to develop and implement a governance plan, and how to perform an upgrade or a migration to SharePoint 2016.This is the second in a sequence of two courses for IT Professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
- SharePoint 2016 Introduction for End Users 1 - This SharePoint 2016 End User class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customization.
- SharePoint 2016 Introduction for End Users 2 - This SharePoint 2016 Power User training class is designed for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites