Cybersecurity Compliance And Mobility
Enhance your cyber security awareness.
This course provides in-depth cyber security awareness training on basic to
advanced topics, including:
- What information is at risk
- How it is at risk
- What hackers want to steal and why
- How hackers are stealing data
- Tools and techniques hackers use
- How employees are losing data, whether intentionally or unintentionally
- Impact of social media and mobile devices on data security
In this course, you will learn policies business owners and managers should
implement to protect the business and employees, and, in hands-on labs, you
will learn about various tools to help end users protect data.
To participate in hands-on labs, you should bring a laptop to class.
Certification: At the end of class, you will receive a certificate that confirms
your cyber security awareness training
What You'll Learn
- Current cyber threats and the scams and techniques used for stealing data
- Secure against data breach attempts
- Social media and mobile device risk and usage
- Data protection tools and techniques for any device or location
Who Needs to Attend
Anyone concerned about theft or loss of electronic data, especially those in
highly regulated industries such as healthcare, finance, legal, accounting, and
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Duration: 2 days