Defending Windows Network
Learn to defend your Microsoft Infrastructure against prevalent threats.
In this advanced security course, you will learn how to protect a Windows Server Network from security threats. Get an introduction to the concepts and processes needed to protect against attacks on a Windows Network. Examine how attacks are performed, how they can compromise a Windows Server Network Infrastructure, and how you can lock down the network. This course covers Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
What You'll Learn
- Concepts and processes behind hacking
- Prevalent security threats
- Protect and defend against security threats
- Leverage security policies proactively
- Use the features of Windows Server 2008 and Vista to secure a Windows Network Infrastructure
Who Needs to Attend
Professionals responsible for system and network security administration, including security analysts and network designers
Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and Windows Networking; Highly recommended:
- Configuring, Managing, and Maintaining Server 2008 R2 (M6419)
Duration: 5 days